Home again, home again, jiggity jig. Another 30+ hour airline marathon, which we handled as well we could. Flying into Seattle, seeing the city spread out before me in the sunrise, with scenes of the Olympic Mountains, the Space Needle, the Kitsap Peninsula, and Mt. Rainier, I felt incredibly lucky to be coming home to a landscape so beautiful and dramatic, and that I get to enjoy every day. The trip was a wonderful experience for our family (and, although we all had our moments, I think we got along pretty darn well considering we were together 24/21!). We were all delighted with Coen's choice of New Zealand and have so many amazing memories of our trip.
Thanks to everyone for reading; I hope you enjoyed the vicarious experience of visiting New Zealand, truly a land of beauty, wonder, and adventure!
Thanks for the blog! Glad you are all home safe and had a wonderful trip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete